Welcome To Anondo Gaan

CONTENTS

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Aaj kal paon zamin par nahin padte mere = Lyrics & Translation



My feet doesn't touch the land presently
Tell me have you ever seen me fly

Whenever I hold your hand then I felt
What people said that its fate
I have seen the joining of two fates recently.

As if in slumber, a mild intoxication
In my eyes, day & night a face stations
But have you ever seen wings to eyes which fly

I know not what happens, but something happens every time
Something happens at daytime & something at night time
Please do hold me whenever if you see me fly


© Translation in English by Deepankar Choudhury

Another version of the Translation available here

http://anondogaan.blogspot.in/2013/11/aaj-kal-paon-zameen-par-naheen-padte.html

1 comment:

  1. its a very nice,touching,emotional,romantic song with great lyrics. i just love this song

    ReplyDelete